Pure Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- A powerful and useful oil with disinfectant, antiseptic, antiviral, anti-fungal and bactericidal properties;
- Immuno-stimulant properties which help the body fight infections;
- Apply on your acne spots (alternatively with Lavender and Bergamot) or blisters from cold sores or chickenpox;
- Carry it around in your first aid kit: use it on minor cuts as natural disinfectant;
- Use it on Athlete's Foot thanks to its anti-fungal properties;
- Use it during flu periods or when suffering from respiratory infection (a few drops in warm water to inhale or into your bath water);
- Use it around the house too: a few drops in the pale when mopping the floor, mix it with water to make a light disinfectant spray.
- Spray around places where cockroaches appear (with cypress and peppermint).
Atlantic Aromatics’ oil comes from a single farm where tea tree has been growing for over 35,000 years.
This oil comes from Jenbrook farm in a remote region in the north of New South Wales.
Tea Tree is native here, it has been growing for over 35,000 years. The trees are naturally high in terpinen-4-ol, the most important therapeutic component of the oil. The oil is produced by a long slow distillation to ensure all trace components are extracted. This is probably the finest Tea Tree oil available in the world.
This oil has a strong anti-microbial action and there is a large amount of research done on its uses.
Essential oils are natural products and as such variations will occur of scent and colour according to batch, harvesting year, etc...
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Herb Usual Origin: New South Wales, Australia
Quality checked & bottled in Ireland
Why Atlantic Aromatics?
Atlantic Aromatics is family business based in Ireland and is widely distributed around the country as well as in the UK, Germany & Japan.
The only focus driving Atlantic Aromatics is towards quality and only quality.
Most of the oils offered are either Certified Organic or Sustainably Wild Crafted.
This work with nature translates as well in a reduction of wasteful unnecessary packaging. That is why the oils do not come in a box and are delivered as the photo shown.
An addition plus point is you pay for quality and not fancy packaging and marketing.